Wednesday, July 15, 2009

PARROT OR TIGER?

PARROT & TIGER - © Diana Ting Delosh - ink & watercolor

Which would you rather be, Parrot or Tiger? How about it - feathers or fur? Please play by commenting. Thanks for playing and I hope to see you again next week.

FYI: this image is available for purchase as a card at GreetingCardUniverse.com/DianasCards To search use the Keywords Parrot & Tiger in the left sidebar in my online store. All interior card greetings may be edited to suit your needs.

5 comments:

AvisNoelle said...

Sorry I missed the one from last week...busy! I would've been a rose though! Why...'cos they're my favourite flower, and just more delicate and beautiful to look at...I hate dandelions! Now this one is tougher for me...but I'd say parrot...they're colourful, can fly and see the world, and they can be trained to speak and live a long time! The tiger is beautiful, and powerful, but I'd hate to have to rip some other warm blooded creature apart to survive!

AvisNoelleDesigns said...

p.s. I am Artisan on Blogger! Sorry!

Di said...

Hm-m-m can't decide - but I think Parrot. I'd love to fly around & travel. I'm too wussy to be a proper tiger. I mean what tiger goes to the deli or frequents resturants for that matter.

Tara McClendon said...

What a great idea! This is hard because tigers are my favorite animal. But, I think I have to go with a parrot--because I could fly and see things from a higher perpective.

Carli said...

definetly tiger. they are such beautiful powerful animals