Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Game 18: TABBY CAT or OWL?

The Pumpkin Pickers
© Diana Ting Delosh

Ink & Watercolor,
self promotion postcard and greeting card

Tabby Cat and Owl are picking pumpkins for Halloween. They are looking for the perfect pumpkin to carve a jack o' lantern. It's a good thing they can both see well at night. Cat looks quite dashing in his pirate costume. Owl is also ready for halloween trick or treats all dressed up as a wizard. Which would you rather be: Tabby Cat or Owl? Pirate or Wizard?

Happy Halloween to all.
Hope to see you back next week for game 19. No more tricks or treats - in case you're wondering - I'll be back to my usual whimsical style.

2 comments:

Renee Delosh said...

Tabby Cat. No messing around with pellets, I can be awake during the day and night if I take enough naps, table scraps, more dress-up options, belly rubs.
Owl does look quite wizardly,though.

Di said...

Tabby Cat - I want to wear striped pirate pants.