Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Game 13: FIELD MOUSE or GOLDFINCH?

JUST FOR YOU • © Diana Ting Delosh • Ink & Watercolor

Looks like someone is celebrating! Which would you rather be a Field Mouse or a Goldfinch? Would you rather be receiving the basket of goodies or giving the basket of goodies? And - who do you think is getting and who is giving in this picture? Please make your decision and comment on game 13.

Thanks for playing and I hope to see you next Wednesday for game 14.

FYI: JUST FOR YOU is available as various birthday cards on Dianas Cards. OR see my GCU widget in the side bar.





3 comments:

Carli said...

reese- says the mouse is giving the basket and he chooses to be the goldfinch
Mason and I would rather be mice because they are so cute

Di said...

Hi Carli, Reese & Mason!

I'm Mouse... because I identify w/small furry animals.

AvisNoelleDesigns said...

Well Di...if you read the latest entry in my blog, http://avisnoelledesigns.blogspot.com/...you'll soon see why I choose to be the goldfinch!
I think he's getting the basket...but it is hard to tell.I love the colour of this bird also!